Welcome to our Nursery!
Sunday Morning Schedule:
- Welcome - We greet each child by name and create a warm, welcoming atmosphere by playing worship music in the background.
- Free Play - This means giving kids time to play and to become comfortable with their surroundings. We make sure every child has something to do.
- Come and See - Children are led around the room to look at decorations that go with the day’s story.
- Snack Time - We pray with the children and a small snack is provided. If your child has food allergies, please let us know.
- Bible Time - Our leaders tell an age-appropriate Bible Time story.
- Praise Video - The kids have fun singing and praising our Awesome God!
- Play Time - Next is a play time activity to reinforce the story.
- Free Play - Our leaders interact with the children until parents return.
See What God Made will provide spiritual nourishment to infants and toddlers. Every Bible-based lesson will teach children that God made them special and that God made everything!